Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Countdown - 2014 completed

It is always amazing the magnitude of information to learn. How can anyone not be a lifelong student? As I finalized the last installment of this year's Holiday Countdown: 15 Days of Apps, Google Features, Websites, Twitter and Blogs to try, it is overwhelming the amount of links or features I have discovered in the quest to share. I can only hope that someone has found one gem among the fabulous resources that are available for our students and ourselves. I always get so much from this journey. Other librarians have given similar gifts, I was especially impressed with Jan Hodges, Crowley District Librarian. Jan also included a TexQuest feature daily. That will be my New Year's challenge to publicize. Michelle Cooper shared with Henderson Middle School faculty and staff an awesome daily S'More entitled Twelve Techie Gifts. I love learning from others.



No comments:

Post a Comment